Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Video: Arabesque I

Claude Debussy's Arabesque I might be the "oldest" piece I play, in the sense that I've played it longer than the others. I think I first learned it in 1982. (I could probably recover the year if I knew what grade it was in the RCM syllabus).

Update 4/29/09: BJ says in the comments that it's Grade 10, which means I probably started learning it Fall, 1982.

I'm very happy with the audio on this recording. The video is ok. I might start experimenting with lighting and post-production image processing.

Again, to watch in HD, you'll have go to vimeo and watch it full screen (well worth it, says me).


Debussy: Arabesque I from Ken Barker on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! And I do watch it on Vimeo.
    It is grade 10 in the syllabus.

    ReplyDelete